Thursday, January 29, 2009

Sasha's Happy Birthday

Sasha Lynn is now officially 14 years old! She was born on January 28th, 1995. She was origionally purchased for Melissa by her dad, Steve, but she has lived with me since Melissa left home after high school. Sasha's son is Jeremiah (short for "Jeremiah was a Small Dogg!" - his registered name) and he will soon be 12 years old. Yes, my little doggies are getting old, now. But they are still in very good health, and I attribute that to my intensely paranoid care, premium quality dog food, and good veterinary care, including: teeth cleaning, yearly vaccinations, and visits to the vet when the doggies don't feel very good. And, keeping the HERSHY'S CHOCOLATE BARS up out of reach!

Here is a Happy Birthday of Sasha and her 14th Birthday Cake - a homemade baking powder biscuit with sausage gravy - YUM!

Photobucket


Meanwhile, the puppies keep getting bigger and bigger. And I love them to pieces! I could just kiss on them all day long!

Photobucket

As you can see, they were terribly difficult to weigh!!!

Photobucket


Yes, my life has really gone to the dogs. But that is ok...I like it that way!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Connie Peterson said...

Sweet puppies.

And, happy birthday, Sasha -- you are a sweet girl, yourself.

Good luck with the sales of your girls AND your boys.

Candy Duell said...

Jody,
Thank you for letting everyone know about Connies surgery. I was glad to see the news so fast.

Candy