Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Tink and Tank

Do you know the difference between a Tink and a Tank? Well, look below and see!

Photobucket

Tinkerbelle is the smallest puppy in the litter. Some people might call her a ‘runt’ but since I do not appreciate that word I will just say that Tink is small for her age, but she is strong and determined! She will be just right for someone who wants an AKC German Shepherd who is 'smaller in stature' than most. On the other hand, there is Tank. He is enormous, the largest puppy in the litter! He already seems to be a big, loveable, cuddly mass of puppy love that just wants to eat and be held. He is very strong, too, but moves in a very easy-going manner. Just a big, bumbling sort of a guy.

Photobucket

These two are my favorite puppies out of the litter (in case you haven’t noticed.) This is a terrible thing, really, because I swore that I would not get attached to them so that it won’t be so hard to let them go when it is time. Why, I even crocheted little necklaces to tell them apart, so we could just call them “Green” and “Red” and “Purple” etc. Not ‘real’ names, just colors. (sigh)

Photobucket

Oh, well, I’ve gone and done it again, I guess. I just have to keep repeating “FOUR DOGS IS ENOUGH…FOUR DOGS IS ENOUGH….!”

Photobucket

Can't ya just smell that puppy breath???

1 comment:

Connie Peterson said...

I love puppy breath!!! It is so special! Maybe, however, by the time they are ready to go you will be willing to part with them. After all, cleaning up after so many puppies will be a chore, once they are ready to leave home.

As soon as you feel Heidi will allow me in the house, let me know so I can come see them!